by Marc Parham
Starting a business is not as hard as you think. These are 7 simple steps to get your home based business started.
It is not as hard as you think. These are 7 simple steps to get your home based business started.
1. Do a self assessment. What can you do, develop, or sale to make money. What have you been doing to make money? Develop a list?
2. Research the items on your list to see if others are making money using any of the items on your list.
3. Out of the business ideas that you find (and you will find them) figure out which ones you have the most passion for doing. Which ones might you do if money was not the object.
4. Do further reaserch on these ideas.
5. Research on how to start a business in your city, county or state by going the following sites
The Secetary of State for the State that you live in
The County Clerks office for the county you live in
The Cities Clerks office for the city you live in
6. Find a low cost or free workshop on how to start a business. Many organizations are offering workshops on starting a business. Search for them in your area on the Internet. Use search words like,
starting a business in (your location) workshop
7. Use the information from this workshop to develop a solid plan for starting your business.